WISDOM® TC FLOWABLE
Insecticide with Bifenthrin
WISDOM® TC Flowable contains Bifenthrin. This pyrethroid insecticide is used to control termites and other indoor and outdoor structural pests, as well as a broad spectrum of lawn and ornamental pests as listed on label.
- 2EE — 10 States or Territories
For Use on Spotted Lanternfly Nymphs & Adults
- Section 24c — MS
For Exterior Soil Applied Perimeter in Conjunction with a New Construction Wood Primary Treatment
- Bifenthrin 7.9%
- Indoor and outdoor structural pests
- Broad spectrum of lawn and ornamental pests as listed on label
- For control of pests indoors and outdoors on residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, as well as lawns, ornamentals, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields
- 1 qt. bottle (12 per case)
- 0.75 gal. jug (4 per case)
- 1 gal. jug (4 per case)
- 30 gal. drum
- 55 gal. drum
- 250 gal. tote
- IRAC Group 3 insecticide
- MODE OF ACTION: Sodium channel modulator. Pyrethroids act on sodium channels of the nerve axon membrane. They affect the sodium channel by prolonging sodium ion influx. The excess sodium causes an electrical imbalance and results in the excessive and repetitive firing of the neurons, which disrupts normal nerve impulse transmission and leads to paralysis and ultimately the death of the insect
WISDOM TC FLOWABLE is an EPA registered product of AMVAC Chemical Corporation. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your state agency responsible for pesticide registration to ensure registration status.
©2023 AMVAC Chemical Corporation. All rights reserved. AMERICAN VANGUARD, AMVAC, AMGUARD, WISDOM, and respective logos are trademarks owned by AMVAC Chemical Corporation. AMGUARD Environmental Technologies is the specialty markets division of AMVAC Chemical Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Vanguard Corporation.