Insecticide with Lambda-cyhalothrin
AVESTA® CS is a broad-spectrum insecticide containing the active ingredient lambda-cyhalothrin. Its ability to control a variety of pests – such as mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches, spiders, flies, ticks and other listed pests – make it an ideal solution for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- 2EE — 10 States or Territories
FOR USE ON SPOTTED LANTERNFLY NYMHS & ADULTS
- Lambda-cyhalothrin 9.7%
- Other listed pests
- General surface (nonfood/nonfeed areas), crack and crevice, or spot treatment in, on and around buildings and structures and immediate surroundings. Also labeled for lawn and ornamental applications
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- 8 fl. oz. bottle (8 per case)
- 1 qt. bottle (8 per case)
- IRAC Group 3 insecticide
- MODE OF ACTION: Sodium channel modulator. Pyrethroids act on sodium channels of the nerve axon membrane. They affect the sodium channel by prolonging sodium ion influx. The excess sodium causes an electrical imbalance and results in the excessive and repetitive firing of the neurons, which disrupts normal nerve impulse transmission and leads to paralysis and ultimately the death of the insect.
AVESTA CS is an EPA registered product of AMVAC Chemical Corporation. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your state agency responsible for pesticide registration to ensure registration status.
©2023 AMVAC Chemical Corporation. All rights reserved. AMERICAN VANGUARD, AMVAC, AMGUARD, AVESTA, and respective logos are trademarks owned by AMVAC Chemical Corporation. AMGUARD Environmental Technologies is the specialty markets division of AMVAC Chemical Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Vanguard Corporation.