Insecticide, Termiticide/Insecticide with Fipronil
Armed with active ingredient Fipronil, NAVIGATOR® SC Termiticide/Insecticide is an effective pre- and post-construction termite control product for professionals, killing a variety of listed subterranean termites – as well as other listed perimeter pests and invaders such as ants – while protecting the home against future infestations.
- 9.1% Fipronil
- Subterranean termites
- Other perimeter pests
- Pre- and post-construction (including exterior perimeter/localized interior treatment) applications for subterranean termite control
- Above ground applications for drywood termite control
- Controls labeled pests on outside surfaces and along foundation perimeters of listed structures
- 2.5 gal. jug (2 per case)
- 78 fl. oz. bottle (4 per case)
- 20 fl. oz. bottle (8 per case)
- IRAC Group 2B insecticide
- Mode of Action: Chloride Channel Antagonist
- Non-repellent active ingredient belonging to the phenylpyrazole family. Transferred by termites throughout the colony for excellent control.
NAVIGATOR SC is an EPA registered product of Gharda Chemicals International, Inc. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your state agency responsible for pesticide registration to ensure registration status.
©2023 AMVAC Chemical Corporation. All rights reserved. AMERICAN VANGUARD, AMVAC, AMGUARD, and respective logos are trademarks owned by AMVAC Chemical Corporation. AMGUARD Environmental Technologies is the specialty markets division of AMVAC Chemical Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Vanguard Corporation. NAVIGATOR is a trademark of Gharda Chemicals International, Inc.