SUMMIT® B.T.I. BRIQUETS
Larvicide with B.T.I.
For more than 35 years, fast-acting SUMMIT® B.T.I. BRIQUETS have been the industry standard in extended release B.t.i. formulations for control of mosquitoes in the larval stage. Few products match their record of reliable and environmentally benign performance. SUMMIT B.T.I. BRIQUETS release the larvicide Bacillus thuringiensis isrealensis, a natural bacterium found in soils, which mosquito larvae ingest, dying before they become adults.
- B.T.I. 10.31%
- Mosquito larvae
- Drop briquets into standing water or potential breeding sites. As they slowly dissolve, they release a bacterium which is effective against mosquito larvae.
- Kills larvae of mosquitos that may transmit Zika, West Nile, Dengue, Chikungunya and Yellow Fever
- 20 dunk cards (20 per case)
- IRAC Group 11A Insecticide
- MODE OF ACTION: Microbial disruptor of insect midgut membranes
- Bacterium that is deadly to mosquito larvae but harmless to most other aquatic organisms, including fish, reptiles and amphibians
SUMMIT B.T.I. BRIQUETS is an EPA registered product of Summit Chemical Co. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your state agency responsible for pesticide registration to ensure registration status.
©2023 AMVAC Chemical Corporation. All rights reserved. AMERICAN VANGUARD, AMVAC, AMGUARD, and respective logos are trademarks owned by AMVAC Chemical Corporation. AMGUARD Environmental Technologies is the specialty markets division of AMVAC Chemical Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Vanguard Corporation. SUMMIT is a trademark of Summit Chemical Co.