Fungicide with PCNB and Tebuconazole
Beat anthracnose, dollar spot, and many other turfgrass diseases with PREMION® FUNGICIDE. PREMION FUNGICIDE is powered by PCNB, a multi-site contact fungicide and the only FRAC Group 14 fungicide registered for turf use. This unique mode of action makes PREMION FUNGICIDE a very valuable and effective fungicide resistance management tool.
- PCNB 37.82%
- Tebuconazole 2.5%
- Dollar spot
- Many other turfgrass diseases
- For applications on greens, tees and fairways
- For anthracnose control, apply at 4 to 8 fl. oz. per 1,000 square feet
- For control of dollar spot and other labeled spring, summer and fall diseases, apply at 6 to 8 fl. oz. per 1,000 square feet
- For snow mold control, apply at 8 to 12 fl. oz. per 1,000 square feet
- 2.5 gal. jug (2 per case)
- FRAC Group 14 and FRAC Group 3 fungicides
- Dual modes of action
- Contact and systemic activity
- Formulation: Water-based TurfJet™ technology for enhanced turf tolerance
PREMION FUNGICIDE is an EPA registered product of AMVAC Chemical Corporation. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your state agency responsible for pesticide registration to ensure registration status.
©2023 AMVAC Chemical Corporation. All rights reserved. AMERICAN VANGUARD, AMVAC, AMGUARD, PREMION, and respective logos are trademarks owned by AMVAC Chemical Corporation. AMGUARD Environmental Technologies is the specialty markets division of AMVAC Chemical Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Vanguard Corporation.