ORTHENE® PCO PELLETS
Insecticide with Acephate
ORTHENE® PCO PELLETS with Acephate effectively control cockroaches, ants, crickets, firebrats, wasps, earwigs, pillbugs and sowbugs. ORTHENE contains Acephate, a proven active ingredient. Pellets mix easily with water and can be used as a crack and crevice spray or for perimeter and spot treatments. Acephate provides effective German cockroach control in commercial kitchens. Because of Acephate’s residual effectiveness on tile, stainless steel and other non-porous surfaces, ORTHENE is a preferred pest-control option of many food-service professionals.
- Acephate 97.4%
- Apply within industrial, institutional and commercial buildings including restaurants, warehouses, stores, hospitals, hotels, manufacturing plants and ships
- Apply as an outdoor treatment for control of the listed ants and other insects listed in the outdoor use directions
- Labeled for perimeter treatments, pantry pests and as a spot and/or crack and crevice treatment in food areas of food handling establishments
- 10 x 1.4 oz. packets (12 per case)
- IRAC Group 1-B Insecticide
- MODE OF ACTION: Acephate, an organophosphate insecticide, works by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase and ultimately paralyzing insect nervous systems
ORTHENE PCO PELLETS is an EPA registered product of AMVAC Chemical Corporation. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your state agency responsible for pesticide registration to ensure registration status.
©2023 AMVAC Chemical Corporation. All rights reserved. AMERICAN VANGUARD, AMVAC, AMGUARD, and respective logos are trademarks owned by AMVAC Chemical Corporation. AMGUARD Environmental Technologies is the specialty markets division of AMVAC Chemical Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Vanguard Corporation. ORTHENE is a trademark of OMS Investments, Inc.