NUVAN® DIRECTED SPRAY AEROSOL
Insecticide with Dichlorvos
NUVAN® DIRECTED SPRAY AEROSOL is an extension of the NUVAN® PROSTRIPS® family line for Pest Management Professionals. NUVAN DIRECTED SPRAY AEROSOL kills bed bugs, bed bug eggs, ants, cockroaches, bees, wasps, flies, and other labeled pests on contact and through its vapor action. Great for those hard-to reach areas where bed bugs can hide because they are killed through the resulting vapor, even if they don't come in direct contact with the spray. People and pets can enter the treated area after the spray has dried.
- Dichlorvos 0.5%
- Bed bugs
- Bed bug eggs
- Other labeled pests
- For localized surface application in homes, cabins, garages, basements and other labelled application sites. Do not treat more frequently than once a month.
- Apply a two second application of product per 4-5 linear feet as a localized application with the spray being applied at 12-15 inches from the surface being treated
- Intended for sale to, use and storage by licensed pest control operators, or persons under their direct supervision only.
- 17 oz. can (12 per case)
- IRAC Group 1B Insecticide
- MODE OF ACTION: Dichlorvos, an organophosphate insecticide, works by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase and ultimately paralyzing insect nervous systems
NUVAN DIRECTED SPRAY AEROSOL is an EPA registered product of AMVAC Chemical Corporation. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your state agency responsible for pesticide registration to ensure registration status.
©2023 AMVAC Chemical Corporation. All rights reserved. AMERICAN VANGUARD, AMVAC, AMGUARD, NUVAN, and respective logos are trademarks owned by AMVAC Chemical Corporation. AMGUARD Environmental Technologies is the specialty markets division of AMVAC Chemical Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Vanguard Corporation.