Herbicide with Sulfentrazone and Imazaquin
Weeds like Kyllinga, yellow nutsedge and purple nutsedge are hard to kill. Now there’s a premix product that strikes back against these tough weeds and other listed species. SUREPYC® IQ is a selective, warm-season herbicide with the only premix combination of sulfentrazone and imazaquin, giving you both rapid symptoms and excellent control of Kyllinga and nutsedge, and broad-spectrum control of a variety of listed weed species. With dual modes of action for sedges, SUREPYC IQ controls more than 70 listed weeds.
- Sulfentrazone 8%
- Imazaquin 16%
- Yellow nutsedge
- Purple nutsedge
- Other listed species
- For post emergence control of summer and winter annual and perennial weeds in warm-season turfgrasses including Bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, St. Augustinegrass and Zoysiagrass.
- Sequential applications of the lower label rates provide excellent control of Kyllinga and nutsedge while enhancing turfgrass tolerance.
- Involves uptake by weed roots and/or foliage and rapid translocation to growing points. Treated plants stop growing soon after spray application. Chlorosis appears first in the newest leaves, with necrosis spreading from this point. In perennials, the herbicide is translocated into, and kills, underground storage organs. Complete death may not occur for several weeks after application in susceptible weed species.
- 1 qt. bottle (8 per case)
- WSSA Group 14 and WSSA Group 2 herbicide
- MODE OF ACTION: inhibits acetolactate synthase and protoporphyrinogen oxidase
SUREPYC IQ is an EPA registered product of AMVAC Chemical Corporation. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your state agency responsible for pesticide registration to ensure registration status.
©2023 AMVAC Chemical Corporation. All rights reserved. AMERICAN VANGUARD, AMVAC, AMGUARD, SUREPYC, and respective logos are trademarks owned by AMVAC Chemical Corporation. AMGUARD Environmental Technologies is the specialty markets division of AMVAC Chemical Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Vanguard Corporation.