ORTHENE® TURF, TREE and ORNAMENTAL WSP
Insecticide with Acephate
ORTHENE® TURF, TREE & ORNAMENTAL WSP contains the active ingredient Acephate. It is used to protect trees, turf and ornamentals from a variety of insect pests. Water Soluble Packets (WSP) offer a convenient water soluble packet formulation to reduce handling exposure, measuring and package-disposal hassles.
- Acephate 75%
- A variety of insect pests
- Labeled for use on ornamental trees and shrubs, container grown nursery stock, greenhouse and outdoor ornamental plants, golf course and sod farm turfgrass, cut flower production and outdoor and perimeter spray applications
- 3 x 1/3 lb. bags (12 per case)
- IRAC Group 1-B Insecticide
- MODE OF ACTION: Acephate, an organophosphate insecticide, works by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase and ultimately paralyzing insect nervous systems
ORTHENE TURF, TREE & ORNAMENTAL WSP is an EPA registered product of AMVAC Chemical Corporation. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your state agency responsible for pesticide registration to ensure registration status.
©2023 AMVAC Chemical Corporation. All rights reserved. AMERICAN VANGUARD, AMVAC, AMGUARD, and respective logos are trademarks owned by AMVAC Chemical Corporation. AMGUARD Environmental Technologies is the specialty markets division of AMVAC Chemical Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Vanguard Corporation. ORTHENE is a trademark of OMS Investments, Inc.