Insecticide with Bifenthrin
WISDOM® Flowable with Bifenthrin is a pyrethroid insecticide for effective control of insect and mite pests on ornamental plants and turf on golf courses and in landscaped areas.
- Bifenthrin 7.9%
- Insect pests on ornamental plants
- Mite pests on ornamental plants
- WISDOM® FLOWABLE formulation mixes readily with water and controls a wide spectrum of insects and mites
- WISDOM FLOWABLE can be used in greenhouses and nurseries, as well as on golf courses, sod farms and athletic fields. It can also be used on ornamental plants and turf in landscaped areas around residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings
- 1 gal. jug (4 per case)
- IRAC Group 3 insecticide
- MODE OF ACTION: Sodium channel modulator. Pyrethroids act on sodium channels of the nerve axon membrane. They affect the sodium channel by prolonging sodium ion influx. The excess sodium causes an electrical imbalance and results in the excessive and repetitive firing of the neurons, which disrupts normal nerve impulse transmission and leads to paralysis and ultimately the death of the insect
WISDOM FLOWABLE is an EPA registered product of AMVAC Chemical Corporation and a restricted use pesticide. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your state agency responsible for pesticide registration to ensure registration status.
©2023 AMVAC Chemical Corporation. All rights reserved. AMERICAN VANGUARD, AMVAC, AMGUARD, WISDOM, and respective logos are trademarks owned by AMVAC Chemical Corporation. AMGUARD Environmental Technologies is the specialty markets division of AMVAC Chemical Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Vanguard Corporation.