Fungicide with Chlorothalonil
PREVIA® FUNGICIDE is a broad-spectrum, contact fungicide that should be used in preventive applications to provide effective control of many important turfgrass diseases. PREVIA FUNGICIDE contains active ingredient chlorothalonil – a standard for broad-spectrum disease control.
- 2EE — 8 States or Territories
Additional Directions to the Application Rate Table for Use on Conifers when Dilution to 100 Gallons is Desired
- Chlorothalonil 54.0%
- Many turfgrass diseases
- Applications that use sufficient water volume to provide thorough and uniform coverage of the turfgrass foliage will deliver the most consistently effective disease control
- Considering that PREVIA FUNGICIDE is a contact fungicide, the spray should be allowed to thoroughly dry before mowing or irrigating the treated area
- 2.5 gal. jug (2 per case)
- FRAC Group M5 fungicide
- MODE OF ACTION: Multi-site enzyme inhibition
PREVIA FUNGICIDE is an EPA registered product of AMVAC Chemical Corporation. Important: Always read and follow label instructions. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states or counties. Please check with your state agency responsible for pesticide registration to ensure registration status.
©2023 AMVAC Chemical Corporation. All rights reserved. AMERICAN VANGUARD, AMVAC, AMGUARD, PREVIA, and respective logos are trademarks owned by AMVAC Chemical Corporation. AMGUARD Environmental Technologies is the specialty markets division of AMVAC Chemical Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Vanguard Corporation.